Главная Дятьковская контора С.И.Мальцева 1 рубль серебром.
Dyatkovo (Russian: Дя́тьково, [ˈdʲætʲ.kə.və]) is a town and the administrative center of Dyatkovsky District in Bryansk Oblast, Russia. As of the 2010 Census, its population was 29,439
It was first mentioned in 1626, but it mostly stagnated until 1785, when after the death of Akim Vasilyevich Maltsov, his widow, Marya, bought out a factory from Yevdokiya, the widow of Alexander Vasilyevich Maltsov, and decided to expand its production. In 1790, in a forest near Dyatkovo, Marya Maltsova built the now famous glass and crystal factory, the quality of products of which was comparable to that of the plant in Gus. The workers' settlement around the plant soon grew in size and absorbed the village of Dyatkovo.
In 1798, the ownership of the company passed to Ivan Akimovich Maltsov, who created an entire industrial empire centered in Dyatkovo. In 1853, his business was continued by his son Sergey. By then, 100,000 people were employed by Maltsov's factories, which had their own currency, police force, and a 202-verst (215 km; 134 mi) long railway. In 1918, when all of the Maltsov's factories were nationalized, the "State Maltsov Factory District" trust centered in Dyatkovo was established. In 1929, Dyatkovsky District produced about 10% of all the window glass produced in the Soviet Union. (WIKI)