Seller's country, Europe, North America, Oceania, Africa, Asia, Central America, South America
Shipping after payment
Payable by the buyer
Postage, packaging and Handling
(Australia International Post prices rise on 2 October. Prices below reflect new pricing)
- To overseas from Australia is $3.70 up to 50g. More if over 50g. (to New Zealand it is $2.70). Registered post (recommended) is from $18 or choose signature on delivery for $5.50 (for items under $100) or International Air Express with Tracking. Registered mail is compulsory for total value of purchases over $100.
- Within Australia is $1.50 for small envelope up to 250g. More if over 250g or a larger envelope. Registered post (recommended) is from $5.50, or International Air Express with Tracking. Registered mail is compulsory for total value of purchases over $100.
- I do not take responsibility for items that go missing in the mail. Select from the above carefully.
- Combining lots will save on postage.
- Always request an invoice
- I use most up to date Australian commemorative stamps or as recent as possible International Post stamps on my mail outs. No old rubbish from me!
Please ask for a payment request before paying
. Avoids a lot of possible problems.
- Paypal accepted. I do not add their fees to your bill.
- Direct bank deposit accepted only within Australia and New Zealand. Ask for details.
- Payments are due within 7 days of auction close. If you do not intend to pay, please do not bid. Negative feedback will be given to those who do not pay.
- Orders are sent from 1-5 days after payment has been received.
- I will do my best to have the item delivered but some countries are notorious for non-delivery.
- As the seller, I leave feedback once the buyer has left feedback.
- All lots offered are offered as genuine unless otherwise stated. If you are unhappy I will refund once the item has (at buyer’s cost) been returned. No lots can be returned because of faults that are mentioned or visible from the scan.
Getting items through the mail (with decent stamps) feels just like Christmas to me.