Missing sales notifications from Delcampe

• pipeline

389 messaggi

Danimarca

All the Day I haven't got my sales notifications from Delcampe telling me, that I have sold an item.
    All other messages from Delcampe are coming, and my buyers asking me for an invoice is also coming.
    Other with this problem today????
  • gemmament

312 messaggi

Regno Unito

All the Day I haven't got my sales notifications from Delcampe telling me, that I have sold an item.
    All other messages from Delcampe are coming, and my buyers asking me for an invoice is also coming.
    Other with this problem today????
    Similar problem this morning.
  • rbakerpc

81 messaggi

Stati Uniti

Same here, no notifications all day although at least 9 items sold. Luckily one buyer asked for an invoice or I wouldn't have known anything sold.
  • cartespostales_de

45 messaggi

Germania

Curl_Seller_Item_Close_Sold does not send any notificaction.

$objSoapClient->testNotification($return->data, 'Curl_Seller_Item_Close_Sold') does not send the notification as well.

It does not work since more than 48 hours.

This is posted here several times in several languages - but there is no response from an admin to any of these posts! Very sad!

Fix it urgently!
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Hi everyone,

Our IT department is working on this issue.
    The emails should reach you today.

This issue affects everyone on the website, we know this. No need for others to confirm that it affects them as we know it does.

We will keep you posted as soon as we have more information to provide you.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • moonstone

951 messaggi

Regno Unito

Hi everyone,

Our IT department is working on this issue.
    The emails should reach you today.

This issue affects everyone on the website, we know this. No need for others to confirm that it affects them as we know it does.

We will keep you posted as soon as we have more information to provide you.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
    Miranda,

Another matter requiring your attention is ‘Multiple Changes ‘ I tried to do changes on Saturday but they did not work. Many thanks.
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Miranda,

Another matter requiring your attention is ‘Multiple Changes ‘ I tried to do changes on Saturday but they did not work. Many thanks.
    hi Moonstone,

We know also about this issue.
    In fact, those issues are related to the same feature in our system which is causing important delays whether it's with the sending of emails, the upload of items through the Lister/API and with the Multiple changes.

We are working on this to make sure the delay is being absorbed.

As soon as it is, I will let you know,

Regards,
    Miranda
  • moonstone

951 messaggi

Regno Unito

hi Moonstone,

We know also about this issue.
    In fact, those issues are related to the same feature in our system which is causing important delays whether it's with the sending of emails, the upload of items through the Lister/API and with the Multiple changes.

We are working on this to make sure the delay is being absorbed.

As soon as it is, I will let you know,

Regards,
    Miranda
    Hi Miranda,

Many thanks for your swift response as usual. From a quick check this problem seems to be sorted at least as far as I am concerned.

kind regards
    Sam
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Hi Miranda,

Many thanks for your swift response as usual. From a quick check this problem seems to be sorted at least as far as I am concerned.

kind regards
    Sam
    Thanks for letting me know Sam.
    Hopefully, other members will also get their notifications soon.
    It should be OK by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Fingers Crossed!
  • moonstone

951 messaggi

Regno Unito

Thanks for letting me know Sam.
    Hopefully, other members will also get their notifications soon.
    It should be OK by tomorrow morning at the latest.

Fingers Crossed!
    :cool:
  • pipeline

389 messaggi

Danimarca

:cool:
    As I can see it, I have now got all my notifications, so thanks a lot.
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Hi everyone,

Today, some members are still experiencing issues to receive their emails.
    The delay seemed to be partially absorbed yesterday but this morning, again, the emails are not being sent.
    The multiple changes feature is still impacted about this.
    However, the upload through the Lister seems to be OK now.

We are really sorry about this issue.

As soon as I have more information, I'll let you know.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Just to give you a bit of update: emails are OK now.
    The last emails that had to sent were finally sent this morning.

Only the multiple changes feature is suffering from delay right now.

Regards,
    Miranda
  • stampingonlundy

35 messaggi

Regno Unito

Well after a long conversation with Delcampe I am STILL not getting sold e-mails to my personal account, only to Delcampe Messages.
    To say it is my server is just that, an excuse.
    I am now NOT getting some messages from some buyers sent directly to my account only to Delcampe Messages.
    This all started for me when Daelcampe changed messages to include attachments although none of the e-mails I fail to receive have attachments!
    I now must monitor my Delcampe Message Box on a regular basis in order to see when something sells or a potential buyer asks a question.
    If I miss any then the potential customer is going to assume I am ignoring them and my reputation will be effected not to mention sales (which incidentally will also affect Delcamps revenue!).
    I understand these things happen but it appears they have been going on for months now and admin appear disinterested. :d-unhappy:
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

479 messaggi

Belgio

Well after a long conversation with Delcampe I am STILL not getting sold e-mails to my personal account, only to Delcampe Messages.
    To say it is my server is just that, an excuse.
    I am now NOT getting some messages from some buyers sent directly to my account only to Delcampe Messages.
    This all started for me when Daelcampe changed messages to include attachments although none of the e-mails I fail to receive have attachments!
    I now must monitor my Delcampe Message Box on a regular basis in order to see when something sells or a potential buyer asks a question.
    If I miss any then the potential customer is going to assume I am ignoring them and my reputation will be effected not to mention sales (which incidentally will also affect Delcamps revenue!).
    I understand these things happen but it appears they have been going on for months now and admin appear disinterested. :d-unhappy:
    Hello,

I am sorry but my answer is not going to change from the one you received last month.
    We have checked several of your unreceived emails.
    All the emails left our servers, it means that they have been sent.
    If those emails were not sent, I'd have told you so and would have acknowledged our mistakes.
    We have already done so and this is not going to change now.
    But as I said, it is not the case here, the mails were sent by our servers.
    If they were not received, it would have been another story and we would have investigated your case further
    But here, we cannot fix anything because to put this bluntly, the issue is not on our side but it's linked to your mail provider.
    You need to investigate this with them.
    Or switch to a GMAIL address which seems to always work without any issue.

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • tris_nerima

404 messaggi

Canada

Hello Miranda...I have not been receiving notifications of sold items.
    The problem is still evident.Please have your IT people check again for a fix. Thanks very much.

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Collegarsi